Okay so out in this blog world I have seen many bloggers have lists that are 30 by 30/101 in 1001. Basically it's a list of things they want to get to do before a specific date, ie 30 things by the age of 30 or 101 things in 1001 days. So since I a mere 23 years young, I made a little list of 25 things I want to do by age 25.
Some of these may seem silly or not a big deal, but it actually took me a while to write out 25 things and all of the items on my list are things I really want to do.
I will be 25 on July 13, 2014.
If it is
crossed out that means it is done.
If it is italicized it is in progress
and if it is just plain ole' text, I need to get to work on it!
3. Read at least (or more) 1 book per month (for 5 months 0/5)
5. Finish at least 5 DIY projects (3/5)
6. Learn how to successfully curl my hair
8. Meet new bloggers/comment more instead of just creeping on posts
10. Get my very own fur baby
15. Put a portion of my paycheck in to my savings account every pay period. (without taking any from it) for 6 months 0/6
16. Finish one scrapbook
17. Shoot a gun
18. Get a professional massage
20. See at least two shows at the Fox
21. Go to a STL Blues game—I have never EVER been
22. Attend a midnight premiere of a movie
23. Play and FINISH a full game of Monopoly
24. Spend an entire weekend watching all the Harry Potter movies and eating junk food
Do you have a mini bucket list?