Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Shenans {Day Trips & Fourth of July}

GOOD MORNING!

happy Monday friends! The sun is shining for gorgeously this morning here in Missouri. Which is a nice changed from the rain we have been having! This weekend flew by, but I feel like I always say that! D had a 3-day weekend which of course made me the happiest girl. We had a semi low key weekend nothing too crazy--


Friday
Since D was off we took a day trip to Kansas City. We both had been wanting to go up there for a while and we headed to The Legends which is like a big outdoor mall (with lots of outlet type stores) I spent way too much money but got some good stuff!

{1}Picked this little package up at CVS. It was a nice healthy road trip snack. They had tons of flavors so i might have to go back & get more to keep in my desk at school.
{2} Mid shopping we stopped at Jose Peppers for lunch
{3} I got grilled fish tacos
{4} OOTD- shorts are old navy & Kimono is Charlotte Russe

Saturday

{1} We slept in a little bit, but then headed to the gym & ran a few errands (aka walmart)
{2} We celebrated at his family's house. There was lots of hanging out outside
{3} His parents recently went to Gulf Shore, AL and brought back shrimp & Crawfish and we hadna big boil & BBQ
{4} There were a few fireworks

Sunday



This was literally the laziest of days! We binged (I mean like 9 episodes of Sons of Anarchy). We did make it out for a little Sno Biz (shaved ice stand) & that was about it. I didn't mind at all though :)



How was your fourth?? What did you guys do?

3 comments:

  1. Fun! That food looks good.

    We didn't do much; my husband works on most holidays because he is in upper management for one of the large retail chains. But I am not complaining; it can be nice to celebrate holidays early/late and avoid crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Have you gotten used to wearing your ring yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous holiday weekend girl, and that shaved ice looks DELISH!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)