Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Forgivness



I dwell.


I always have. I am an over analyzer, over thinker & worry wart.


Lately I have been dwelling on a few things from my past. Things I am embarrassed of and regret. Things that I wish I could have told my younger self


"don't be stupid. You will regret that"

 I have a had a lot of time at home alone since I am on summer break and D works during the day and these thoughts have been something that I cannot get off my brain. I want to forget or to put it out of mind but it is weighing too heavy on my heart. It makes me sad, upset and almost sick to my stomach. I am not perfect and I know I never will be but I am in such a different place than I was, say 3-4 years ago and I want to accept  choices I made and move on.

I need to forgive myself but I am really struggling.
really struggling.

I am not sure how to get past this and just 'move on' and not let it bother me. I looked up a few quotes so I thought I would share these, even if its just something I can look back on re read to remind myself that I made mistakes but that doesn't define me now.








I am trying to find forgiveness for myself.


I will be back to blogging once I get a new layout etc & once I get my mojo back.

6 comments:

  1. You can always text me!!! I am kind of in the same boat, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes girl *hugs* you know I'm always here if you need to laugh/vent/ or of course talk about HP ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dealing with this as well. I try to remember that there is nothing I can do about the past, I can only make sure that I don't let it ruin the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up, girl! I think we all get down on ourselves sometimes about one thing or another. I've been in this place where I can't seem to escape these thoughts that stem from past mistakes, but honestly you just have to make the mental choice to STOP and offer yourself grace. You're going to make mistakes, and you will make more in the future. We are humans, we do that. I find that when I keep looking backwards that I just get so down in the dumps about things that I absolutely cannot change now. Eyes on the prize! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone makes mistakes! You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have you been hiding missy?! Come out soon please <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)