Friday, July 3, 2015

5 on Friday

TGIF!!!


happy friday my friends!! D has today off so we are going to be spending the whole day together. I am not sure what we will be doing, but I am so glad he is off work with me :) I hope most of you are off work as well and are getting ready to enjoy this weekend! I am not 100% sure of our plans this weekend. I believe we are hanging out with his family and possibly going to the lake with them.

We are heading the gym shortly but before we do that I thought I'd share my Friday 5 with you!

{1} We finally started Season 4 (the one that just aired on TV) of Scandal! We only watched a few episodes and I am already obsessed again! LOVE Oliva Pope!

{2} Ice pops.
i cannot get enough. They are 25 cals ( I know allll sugar) but just so darn refreshing :)

{3} WE HAVE OFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY (aka the deposit checks have been cashed) booked our photographer and venue. I know I mentioned i earlier this week but it is actually official now!



{4} I might have had a mini shopping spree at Hobby Lobby. I went in to get stuff to make a summer-ish wreath & none of that was bought.... this stuff was



{The 'L' will hang in our hallway, the black wooden sign will go in my room, mason jars I thought would be cute for smoothies/just drinking out of it, glue sticks & spray pain for a few DIY} There was so much cute stuff I will def be going back soon!


{5}  This song.



I am obsessed with it!!


 & that will do it for me! Have a great weekend friends! Stay safe and keep the cool beverages coming :)


Linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)