Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'm back!!!

Good MORNING!!

I am back from my vacay and I have finally gotten all laundry & luggage unloaded, washed, dried and put away.

I got my grocery shopping in and I am ready to get back to a somewhat schedule!

Here a just a few tidbits---

This was the boat we sailed on. It was the Carnival Elation. I will share a whole recap of the trip later this week. It was a great time and I LOVE cruising!

For those of you who do not follow me on IG (sarah71389) you may not know but..


WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!

D proposed when we were in Mexico and I am completely and utterly so ecstatic! I plan on doing a whole proposal story (most likely tomorrow) to let you know how it all went down. To say I am obsessed with my ring, well that would be an understatement!




We embarked from New Orleans and I loved it!! We got in Sunday morning and the spent the day exploring and eating and checking out this city. There were so many gorgeous roads/streets and areas. I won't lie though, some parts were a bit..yikes. BUT then again any major city you will get that. We stayed right on the corner of Bourbon Street and Canal street. I will definitely want to go  back someday!

I am back in the gym and I won't lie I missed it. I got in 4 workouts for the 7 days we were gone, but my eating..well let's just say it saw no bounds. I am only up about 2ish pounds, which is WAY better than I thought I would be. I didn't track at all on my fitness pal but I am back to it Back to the grind.

ALSO, I am going to start being more specific with my food and more conscious of what I am putting in my body. I would like to document/track. I am thinking a food post. Not every meal or even everyday photos, just something to keep me on track/give others ideas of meals to try.

Thoughts?

Anyways Happy Tuesday!



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back gurlie and CONGRATS! The ring is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about the engagement and your first cruise. As for the eating and working out, you did a much better job than most people with working out while traveling that's awesome! And those 2 lbs. will melt right off as you get back into your normal routine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Can't wait to hear the proposal story! Soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your engagement!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)