Tuesday, June 30, 2015

First Birthdays & Concerts

Hello there!!

So I know I am day late on the whole weekend recap but my Dad & Sister surprised me yesterday morning by coming into town for the day so I didn't have time to write this post.

We had a GREAT weekend. Saturday was busy busy and then Sunday was PURE relaxation. Those are my favorite kind of weekends!

So yesterday evening D & I met with our photographer, and YES we picked one! D is faxing over the contract today and we will invoice the deposit tonight I believe.

PHEW!!! So we have our venue & our photographer (the two big ones that needed to be booked) DONE and now I can just relax (& pin) until I look for dresses this fall! :)

Alrighty onto the weekend--

Friday


I got up & got the the gym  early on Friday just to get it out of the way!
I meal planned in my new planner (post coming up about that this week!)
Target run with my passionfruit tea #basic
Coffee & youtube  :)

Saturday

Cody (D's best friend) had a1st birthday party for his niece, it was perfect weather
BBQ, nomnom
D & I 
D giving the little kids tractor rides
Saturday night we went to the Turnpike Troubadour concert

D & I
The girls
We were on the floor, second row!



Sunday I took zero pictures. D & I finished OITNB season 3 and were bums until we went to his parents & ate dinner. We played a few games and then headed home ans to bed!



How was your weekend friends?


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend and HOORAY for another huge wedding check! I'm way behind on OITNB, I think I'm only on like episode 5 :-P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)