Friday, June 19, 2015

Cruise 2015 recap {picture overload}

Happy Friday!!!

I am here to FINALLY share my recap of our cruise. I tried to include as many pictures as possible because let's be real, that is what most people wanna see. I tried to divide it up a little bit.

ENJOY!
(If you have any questions about cruises etc, let me know)


New Orleans

We had dinner with Cody's family & i tried oysters for the first time. The top right is a view from our room on Bourbon Street. The little streets in NOLA are gorgeous.


This was just us enjoying New Orleans before we left for the cruise. I love the city and I want to go back!

The Cruise

Top Left was the view from our door. Our room was a lot bigger than I expected. D & i exploring the boat and the gorgeous atrium. Our towel animals were always a fave. Jen was on the boats game show and came in second!

Drinks & swimsuits filled our first full afternoon and then we had the formal night with pictures on the stairs etc.

Wednesday was our first port day ( & the day we got engaged!) So the pictures above are just a few shots from Cozumel.

Snorkeling was a blast and then the second column is pictures from our second port in Progresso.
The little tiki huts were so cute at our Progresso stop. Jen's birthday was Thursday so they came and sang to her. We LOVED laying out on the "Serenity Deck" which was an adults only area (21 & up) at night. It was always gorgeous out.

Here are a few more random pictures of laying out and other parts of the boat along with a beautiful sunset.

THE FOOOOOOODS
(the food was amazing on the boat. These are just a few pictures of the formal dining room dinners & desserts)




There was mini recap. I truly enjoyed this trip and I will definitely be sailing again. I think we might try Royal Caribbean next time. We did enjoy Carnival but I think we would like to travel with another cruise line next!


Enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you included a picture of the chocolate melting cake... A staple at every dinner! So glad you fell in love with cruising... My fav way to travel :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)