Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

UWell hello there friends! I am here because I had a few extra minutes and I wanted to sit down and chat with you.

Tomorrow is my last day before summer vacation and I am very excited! We have a pretty good weekend planned and I cannot wait to get it started.


Today I gave my kids their end of the year presents. A week or so ago I had them describe each classmate in one word. Then I made a word cloud for each kid, matted and then framed it with a letter on the back. I hope they are going to enjoy them :)



I also recivied these two guys in the mail on Tuesday. Yes they are coloring books for adults. I AM SO EXCITED. I love to color and this will come in handy for the road trip coming up. I already started on one page. I am a child.


The weather has been unexpectedly cooler the last few days and I am not hating it. I want warmth, but i know it will be so hot this summer so i am going to enjoy these cooler days now.

I already have two DIY projects to start as soon as school gets out. I am very excited to work on them! D is thrilled...i am sure ;)

Lastly, i STILL need to find a nicer dress for the fancy dinner on the cruise. I am going to Branson so shop next week and fingers crossed I find one!

Any tips from past cruisers? I have been researching & have talked to Kate a lot, but any other help is always welcome!


happy thursday :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're already done with school! We still have 9 days left. 10 if count our teacher work day. I could not be more ready for summer! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet gifts for the kids! Insanely jealous that you're almost done for the summer, what I wouldn't give to get more than 2-3 weeks off a year. And your cruise is sooooo close! As for formal night dresses, I've gotten all of mine from VS (before they stopped selling clothes), Express, and H&M. Plus Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)