Friday, May 1, 2015

My 5 for Friday

FRI-YAYYYYY

THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!

I am so so so glad it is friday! I need a break, really bad, I am just so exhausted.


So to make this easy I am gonna get on with my 5.


{1} MY CARRY ON :) I mean how cute is that & it was only 18 bucks from walmart. Win-Win




{2} It is going to be in 70s all weekend and I could not need it more.Sunshine and 70 degrees, sign me up.

{3} Last night D took me to Barnes & Noble and I picked this little book up. It has different positive writings on each page. I have been struggling with positivity and I think this might be helpful in recharging my batteries





{4} This girl is going on 3 day hair but we get to wear hats on Friday, so all is well.



{5} This song.
He is a Missouri Boy too :)


happy friday my loves!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Friday and warm weather. And loving that bag, great find!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That carry on is adorable! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)