Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Life Lately

I'm  I wish I had some grand reason as to why I haven't even opened a new blog post in over a week.

But i don't.

The school year is ending and I have been so busy planning and trying to squeeze everything in plus working out and spending time with D that blogging has not been a top priority. It probably won't be until after next week.

That isn't a very pretty statement but it is true. Once school is out I will be back at this blogging thing. I just honestly haven't had the time to put out good posts, I don't want to fill your feed with meaningless junk nor do I wish to write about it.


BUT let me catch you up on life as of lately--

This littler girl (D's niece) celebrated her first birthday a few weeks ago :)

The weather has been phenomenal so we grilled out with a few Saturdays ago and it made me excited for summer and BBQs
 D & I grilled our own Kabobs last week and let me just day, I AM OBSESSED with kabobs. I do not know why, but I am! We just used Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce on the chicken.
I also took my kids on a field trip...it was exhausting.
Cinco de Mayo was a HUGE  success in my book! A few teachers I work with & got a margs and lots of chips and queso!


There has also been a lotta gym time!
My parents came into town last weekend for Mother's Day and we did much needed shopping. I of course had to get in the cart to be pushed around... shopping is hard work!

Momma & I at Mother's day Brunch!
D & I before brunch!

Oh this boy :)


Gorgeous Weather calls for denim vest and the windows down and selfies..


alrighty there you have it, life as of lately!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having an amazing spring girl! And your cruise is coming up quick!!! Still looking fabulous in that striped skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for school being almost out! And double yay that your cruise will be here soon after that! After I have this little babe, I'd love to come shopping your closet, please. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)