Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekend Shenans

Good Morning!!

Well i really hated to see this Monday come, I won't lie. I wanted so bad to stay in my nice warm bed. This weekend WAY too fast and I am sad it's over. HOWEVER, i cannot complain because I only have 29 school days left until summer vacation...so I CAN make it!

I wasn't the best blogger this weekend & didn't take too many pictures, but here is my weekend in a nutshell.

Friday



1. Everyone wore suspenders to school on Friday as a joke to our newly hired Assistant secretary & librarian. I think mine actually looked kinda cute.. :)
2. Friday OOTN
3. TGIF snap chats, duhhhh.
4. D and I went to one of our fave restaurants to sit on the patio with a cold beverage and watch the Cards game. I expect this will be a very common thing this summer!

Saturday
1. Got up & got a 5.5 mile run in before 8 am.
2. D & I went to Chili's for lunch & I got a skinny margarita...HOLY YUM!!
3. Meal Planning
4. Grocery Shopping

Sunday

Sunday we took a rest day from the gym and slept in. I meal prepped and we were pretty lazy until about 2 when we headed out to his parents for dinner.

We did however hang these gems I got a target (the wooden blocks are new, I already had the candle holders/candles)


They are above our couch now :) I love them



How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Whoa whoa whoa hold the phone.. how are we not snap chat HP loving besties?! That needs to change ;-)

    And yessss this morning was rough getting out of bed. Monday can shove it lol :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love those blocks from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really start meal planning! When I read your blog and you mention meal planning, the little voice in my head always sounds off "umm, you should really start meal planning" ugh lol

    I loved your suspenders outfit!
    Yay for baseball being back ♥ p.s. GO ROYALS :P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)