Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday Confessions


HELLO there! It is Wednesday and I am so glad this week is half over. We only have one state standardized test left (tomorrow) and then we are basically home free. (16 school days after today left)


HOLLA!

So anyways I am here to share some confessions--

...I confess that all I can think about is the cruise. I seriously cannot wait! I am hoping to go shopping with the girls this weekend for a few more outfits. I FINALLY found my carry on! It is so cute and I got it at WALMART! I think it is the perfect size!



... That I have already started planning my end of the year activities/games. EEEK :) My kids are going to have so much fun. I seriously cannot wait!



...I finished Scandal on Netflix and I am lost with life. I now have to WAIT for the season 4 (which is on NOW) to be put on netflix


...ALSO, we will be on the cruise when netflix premeirs season 3 of Orange is the New Black and and D days we are NOT paying for wifi to watch in on the boat #firstworldprobs




...I ha ve had 3 egg sandwiches this week. I am a woman obsessed.  2 slices of Ezekiel bread, 1 whole egg, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and some 'bone suckin' mustard. GET IN MY BELLY!!

Linking up here!


3 comments:

  1. If I was going on a cruise that soon, it would be all I could think about too! So jealous! An egg sandwich for breakfast sounds amazing! I looooooooove Scandal! I'm watching in real time, but I could binge watch and never get sick of it. This season has been GOOOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy for the cruise! Can't wait to see pics and your recap gurlie, you're going to have a blast!

    I had no idea Orange is the New Black's new season is coming so quickly. YES! Cannot wait! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the amount of egg sandwiches i eat is astounding they are seriously my favorite!

    also, so envious of that cruise! i hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)