Thursday, April 30, 2015

NO EXCUSES

HELLO FRIENDS!

So i am here to share my healthy choices again this week. I know I have missed a few weeks, I have been making healthy choices BUT haven't had time to post.


Something i used to (and still do) struggle with is the 'excuses train'. I have gotten WAY better over the past year about being stronger than my excuses. However, sometimes they still creep in.

the--
 'I am too tired'
'i have this and this to do'
'blah blah'

happen and keep from my workouts/healthy eating.

This week i decided NO EXCUSES.

Tuesday I had planned to go to the gym in the morning but my body knew better. I needed rest, so i didn't go before work. Then I had to tutor after school, get my nails done across town and didn't get home until after 6:30. I wanted to lay on the couch eat dinner and hang out with D. I could have easily said 'I will take a rest day tonight' BUT i want to hit the gym 6 days a week and I took a rest day on Sunday. (I count weeks Sunday-Saturday) and if i took another rest day it would have only been 5 workouts this week.

I would be letting myself down and backing out of my goals.

 I don't want that.

 So instead, I got home & threw on workout clothes and burned 750 calories at the gym and felt awesome. I am so glad I went. Instead of making a full on dinner for D and I, we just made something simple and enjoyed the rest of the night. It worked out.




No excuses.

How are you getting healthy this week?






1 comment:

  1. I'm almost always really tired before I start my workout, but I always tell myself to get over it and do it anyway. And I'm so glad that I do, because I usually feel more energized afterwards. And let's not forget, no one ever regrets a workout ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)