Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend {picture overload}

Good Morning!

I am back to school today after my three day weekend.

it.is.rough

especially after a weekend that was so great! D & I headed home to STL for Easter and we had a blast. I am already missing being home!

I'll let the pictures do the talking since I am to tired to do much typing.

Friday

NASTY bathroom stop, but obvi needed a selfie.

Saturday

Mom made mini fritattas for an early breakfast before we went out n about


D & I while we were out n about shopping.

We shopped all day and then headed home for a much needed nap then headed to 'The Hill' in STL. The Hill is an Italian neighborhood filled with amazing restaurants. We went to Anthininos Travernas which D and I say on Diners. Drive-Ins & Dives

We are cute :)

Mom & Dad


IT WAS AMAZING!!! If you are ever in STL, go to Anthininos. You will love it!

Sunday
Got up & got a run in before the Easter celebrations started

My little cousins finished their Easter hunt


How precious is she??
I know, I am pretty.

D coloring with the girls :) be still my heart
DUH! Our Traditions, Quick Trip slushies for the ride!

CARDS OPENING DAY!!! GO RED BIRDS
Then I ended my evening with meal prep for the week! 97% lean ground beef burgers with turkey bacon and sweet potato bites :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a fulfilling weekend! And your meal prep has me clapping my hands!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & D are the cutest! So glad that you had a great weekend at home. It's always so refreshing I'm sure. And your parents are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mini frittatas are too cute! Looks like a wonderful Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)