Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April Goals

I cannot believe it is April already,  but then again I feel like I always say this...every month.


This year really is flying by. However, Spring is my absolute favorite, so I am soaking it all in and loving the freshness of the weather. (Minus all the rain)

So here I am again with my goals for the month. I won't lie. I didn't do great in March, but this is a new month and I am ready to get the ball rolling (even though it is already the 7th) and crush my goals.

I also would like to check in midway to keep myself accountable.


April Goals
  • Limit my 'splurges' to the weekend. Focus on good eating during the whole week
  • Incorporate core workouts everyday
  • Buy our luggage for the cruise (also find my carry on bag)
  • Try 2 new recipes
  •  Wake up by 5:30 3 times a week so i do not feel rushed in the mornings
  • Run 6.5 miles on one of my long Saturday runs
  • Send at lest 3 positive notes home for my kids at school who are doing what they are suppose to per week




What are your goals for this month?






2 comments:

  1. This year is seriously FLYING, I always say it too but it's so true! And look at you go girl with the running, I did a mile and a 1/4 yesterday and my chest was screaming at me :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what core exercises are you planning? That's a great goal my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)