Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Seven-Hundred and Thirty

Seven-Hundred and Thirty.

730.

730 days.


That is how many days I have known D.

Two years ago I met my handsome man and my life has been changed ever since. Last year I shared how we met and all that jazz, so I won't bore you with that story again (even thought it is one of my favorite stories).

Instead today I just want to share words from my heart and I love letters so I thought I would write one.

Dear D,
 I  never knew I could love someone like I love you. I never thought anyone would love me the way you love me. Some days it feels like we have been together forever and other days it feels like we met yesterday. You are the part of me that I never knew was missing. I used to be afraid of the future. I was unsure of where my life would be and what it would look like. Of course I cannot say exactly how it will be, but what I do know is that you are a part of it. Your are my other half and I cannot wait to see what our future holds. I am so thankful every day, that I walked into that restaurant and sat down next to you. I cannot imagine how life would be without you, and I know I could search a million years and never meet someone like you. The last two years have been wonderful. I know we have our arguments but it only makes us better and knowing I can share my feelings makes me feel safe and makes my love for you even stronger. You are the peanut butter to my jelly. Cheers to the next year my love. I cannot wait to see what adventures we get into.

love you more,
Sarah


P.S I am sorry I always forget to turn off the lights in the bathroom in the morning always. I swear I will try harder.













7 comments:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)