Friday, March 6, 2015

My Friday 5


FRI-YAYYYYY!

Welp the week is over and I have spent most of it at home because of the snow.
I did mention to be productive...sort of. I mean I blogged ALL 5 DAYS this week. WHHHHATTT??

BUT I am so excited for this weekend. D and I have plans with friends and there is SUPPOSE to be good weather! The snow can get out & bring on the sun.

AMEN.

okay onto my 5 for Friday 


1. This  cover by Ed Sheeran. I saw this on Melissa's page a while ago and I am still obsessed.

2. The weather for next week



I mean really, YES YES & YES.


3. Real Housewives of Melbourne. I didn't watch the premier last night, because well..Scandal on Netflix. But I did watch last season while I was running/doing school stuff yesterday and holy cow..these women. Anyone else watch/have thoughts?

4. I have crossed to the dark side. I have been drinking coffee everyday. I am a coffee drinker. My perfect combo- Black coffee, 2/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk & a tsp of agave syrup. I am obsessed.

5. This mani. I am channeling spring and my inner romantic.



Happy Friday Friends!!

3 comments:

  1. I've recently become a coffee person, myself. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for weather above 50!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is AMAZING!!! Love Ed anyway. Thanks for making this my new obsession =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)