Friday, March 27, 2015

My 5!

Holy Moly thank goodness it is friday.


THIS WAS A CRAZY WEEEEEK!
Spring fever is in full swing with my 4th graders aka they are so chatty and are only thinking about recess and playing.

I get it.
me too kids, me too.


BUT it is friday and next weekend is a 3day weekend. (we have good friday off) and I am heading to see my family.

I can make it.

ANYWAYS it's friday so here is my 5


{1} I forgot my beloved Quest Bar yesterday (my usual breakfast in addition to my coffee and a fruit) So i stopped & grabbed a Cliff Bar on my way...NOT GOOD!!! I was so sick all day. My belly did not like it. As in AT ALL!! What is with me forgetting shit?

{2}Boot camp kicked my hiney Wednesday night! I am still sore two days later. But it's a good total body soreness, so I am okay with it.


{3} I have not straightened my hair ALL WEEK!! I have worn it in a low bun pretty much the entire week. I am not even upset about it.

{4} These.





i need this.

{5} We are already planning for concerts this summer! I literally cannot wait.



Flashback from a concert last summer with jen!



:)


happy friday!
Linking up here!

5 comments:

  1. THe greatest thing about shaving my head...I DO NOT HAVE TO EVER FIX MY HAIR. Ever. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I need that "All You Need Is Coffee and Mascara". So true! We have a three day weekend next week too! My 8th graders are being especially irritating. So it is going to be very welcome for both teachers and students!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel good to not worry about your hair for a while. I work at 4 am so I never fix it. Also I love cliff bars. I probably eat more than is healthy but I'm sorry your experience was no good! Have a great wekeend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I finally tried one of those quest bars last weekend at the beach, and I felt like there was a funny taste and much to my surprise the ingredients listed sucralose. I thought they were supposed to be so healthy, I was so upset!

    Yay for spring fever, it's time to get back outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and pretty pastels!

    Happy Friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. No straightener for a week, that must be amazing for the health of your hair! Have an awesome weekend, stretch out your sore muscles!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)