Monday, March 2, 2015

More Snow?

Good Morning Friends!


This is me currently. We got a lot of snow over the weekend, so school was out today. I am still sitting in bed...at 8:15.. yeah. Just sippin on my coffee.

anyways I am going to the gym and then to get my nails done soon, but before I get my life together, I thought I would share my weekend.

Friday
School was...school. So afterwards D & I had a hot date night at the gym then proceeded to snuggle on the couch and watched TV.

Saturday
The snow started late friday and continued all day Saturday..but that didn't keep me. I walked over to the gym in the freezing snow and got my long run in :)


D & I headed to the mall and tried Moe's for the first time, not bad. But I think I prefer q'doba though.


Driving...hoping not to die..on the way home.

Saturday night OOTD, girrrrrl. HAHA :) Yeah we just binge watched Scandal on Netflix. #wildtimes

Sunday

We got up early & headed to Walmart to get food for the week and ready for prep
I got this little guy that I have been eyeing for a little while,  I needed to try it out. Anyone else use it?

Sunday Selfie. It was D's dad's bday so we headed to his parents house to celebrate, so duh since I straightened my hair for the first time in days...a selfie was needed.
these two :)
D & his niece. I am obsessed.



That's all she wrote.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Honey lady! You need a warmer jacket and some gloves for that weather!!! Chills me just seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)