Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Goals

And we are back!

yes I am back at school today and there is suppose to be a high in the 50's. I mean what the heck is wrong with Missouri...especially since there is only suppose to be a high in the 20's tomorrow.

Anyways I digress.

For me, personally, Working toward something motivates me. I like having something that I know I am working for. It keeps me going.

anyone else?




Any ways here are a few of my goals for the month of March



March Goals
  • Lose 3-4 lbs
  • Run for 6.5 miles straight (at 6.2 now)
  • Have all my lessons done before leaving school on Friday
  • Get our luggage bought for the cruise
  • Stretch more/focus on core work
  • Try 3 new recipes
  • Gym 6 days a week for the ENTIRE month
  • Stay on top of the laundry
  • Blog at least 3 days a week


What are your goals for the month? Fitness or just life related?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like some great goals! I love all of your fitness ones - I'm right there with ya in wanting to be able to run more. I'm part of a monthly goals link up. You should join us! http://www.backhomeagainblog.com/2015/02/february-recap-and-march-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals for this month are: pay off the dentist, read more, do my photo a day without quitting/missing a day, go on walks with walter on the non-winter weather days lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy good luck to you on all of these, especially stretching and core work. Sometimes those areas are hard but what I've learned from practicing yoga is that your body with LOVE you for that extra TLC on the muscles and mind, And core, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals gurlie! And yay for warmer weather, that means you can whip out that striped skirt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of our (mine and my husband's) goals is to cut back on sugars and add more vegetables to dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)