yes I am back at school today and there is suppose to be a high in the 50's. I mean what the heck is wrong with Missouri...especially since there is only suppose to be a high in the 20's tomorrow.
Anyways I digress.
For me, personally, Working toward something motivates me. I like having something that I know I am working for. It keeps me going.
Any ways here are a few of my goals for the month of March
- Lose 3-4 lbs
- Run for 6.5 miles straight (at 6.2 now)
- Have all my lessons done before leaving school on Friday
- Get our luggage bought for the cruise
- Stretch more/focus on core work
- Try 3 new recipes
- Gym 6 days a week for the ENTIRE month
- Stay on top of the laundry
- Blog at least 3 days a week
What are your goals for the month? Fitness or just life related?