Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Just like Usher

AND IT'S WEDNESDAY!!

I finish up my parent teacher conferences today (which is why this is the first day i have posted this week). It has been long 12-hour days this week, but I see the light. I just gotta make it through tomorrow and then I have a four day weekend!

HOLLA.

So anyways since it is wednesday and I love Melissa, I am linking up with her for Confessions today.

I confess


....it has been so rainy and dreary that the fact that its suppose to be sunny makes me more excited than it should

.... I cannot wait to sleep in on Friday

..... 89 days til the cruise!! I have been stalking pinterest looking at what to pack and tips for people going on cruises! I am too excited!


.... I hate the word toenail. The thought of toe nails, especially boys' makes me instantly gag.

....While I am so excited for spring/summer the thought of actually having to keep up with shaving my legs actually exhausts me. Poor D.



What are you confessing?



1 comment:

  1. I confess, I don't mind shaving now that I have no hair on my head to deal with. I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TIME TO GET READY! lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)