Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Currently

Good Morning Sweet Friends :)


I am currently snuggled in my bed. Yes I took today off. I have an appointment later and D is working on my car. Its doing this screechy thing when I back up. Plus I have only taken 2 days this year.

#noguilt

So anyways I am really slacking on that whole goal of 3 posts a week. So is life...

Anyways I am here to share my currents


{loving} This LIPSTICK I am not a lipstick girl, mostly bc D hates the 'goop' but I want to be a lip stick girl and so I saw this at CVS, and i am in love.




{watching} Scandal & New Girl! We are obsessed and binging both on Netflix.

{drinking} This coffee. I tried it out (with my serving of almond milk and a TBS of agave) & I LOVE IT.



{wanting} The warm spring weather to stay! I am ready for shorts with hoodies. Love me some spring!

{excited} to head home for Easter this weekend! Except I am not totally sure if I will even be in STL or if we are heading up to see my sister. Not sure yet

{eating} A lot of strawberries. We got fruit at Sams this weekend and got TONS of strawberries! They are so stinkin good :)

{wearing} a lot of maxi skirts.  I wore all three of mine last week. I am searching for more :)

{reading} Blubber by Judy Blume to my students. Many of them are HUGE Judy Blume fans, so I wanted to read this one to them.


What are your currents?



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you taking a day off! Sounds like a whole lot of magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a day off! Sometimes you just need the day. And that lipstick looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl, I wish I was off today! Also love that lipstick and maxi skirts. Hooray for spring!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)