Wednesday, March 11, 2015

4:30 am

HELLO Friends!


It's Thursday which means I am here to share a new healthy choice I am making. Thursday has just become my day to share what I am doing to live a healthier life. If you missed any of these posts, In have talked about resting, protein, boot camps and more.


This week I did something I NEVER thought I would do. EVER.

I set my alarm for 4:30am to go to the gym.



let that sink in.


As I posted yesterday this week was parent teacher conferences, which are after school, and I have been staying late. I skipped monday (WHICH WHHHHHATTTT? I never skip mondays, but i was so wiped out I couldn't do it #excuses). Well Tuesday was my late night (my last conference didn't start til 7:30 and then i have about a 40 minute drive aka I would be home super late) and I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym after.

I am trying to hit the gym 6 times a week and since I already skipped Monday I knew I had to get my butt there tuesday. So I set the alarm.

and guess what?
I actually got up (albeit at 4:35) and got myself to the gym.  I got my run and my lifting in all before 6am. It was great. Okay I say that tongue in cheek because it was NOT great leaving my warm bed, but it felt so great staying dedicated and knowing all day I had already killed it at the gym.



I don't know often this is going to happen, but I know I  can and will do it again.

How are you making yourself healthier this week?




1 comment:

  1. Getting up early is SO hard for me. But I am working myself into it. I set my alarm for 5 min earlier each day so now I'm up at 5am and that gives me about 40min to workout at home before I have to start getting ready. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)