Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mixing it up

So I am back this week to share my healthy choice this week.

I am all about trying to step out of my comfort zone/the usual routine this year...or should I say I am trying to be be all about it!

So this past Sunday (as some of you know if you saw this post) that D & I skipped the gym and headed to the woods to hike. The weather was just too gorgeous to justify being inside. We headed out to a conservation land about 30 minutes outside of springfield.

There was no one else out there and we just walked and hiked around. I know I wasn't burning as many calories and I would have at the gym but I am glad I stepped out of the gym and got out there and did something different. It was really nice and I enjoyed the weather & being with my honey.


A few pictures I snapped on the hike.







What are you trying to be a healthier you?




2 comments:

  1. Love hiking! And unfortunately I haven't been in so long *womp womp*. Lately, I've been taking my bike out and going on nice long bike rides to switch up my routine and have fun workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hikes are so great. I wish it were warmer so I could get out and do more of it. Yoga has been my exercise of choice lately.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)