Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Italian Chicken {Easy Crock-Pot Recipe}

So I am day late with this post, but life as per usual has been so busy. I feel like all i do is work, gym, eat, sleep these days.

BUT today is my rest day, first one since last Wednesday and I am ready to soak it in. Well... I am working late but knowing I do not have to rush home to get to the gym is relaxing. I also took tomorrow off. I have a doctors appointment in the early afternoon so I just took the whole day. I cannot wait to sleep in!

Anyways back to todays post--

This is one of dave and mine's favorite meals and of course it is another crock pot meal because HELLO, easy peasy!

Italian chicken

Ingredients
4-6 chicken breasts (I used frozen) and I only put 3 in because they were huge
Red Potatoes (quartered or halved depending on size)
One Yellow Onion
Carrots
1 bottle of Italian Dressing (doesn't matter the brand, but the Olive Garden bottle is AMAZING)
1 cup of water



Steps
Put everything in the crock pot. 
Dump the whole bottle of dressing and cup of water over the meat and veggies.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
(I know it is blurry, I didn't realize until I went to post it)

Enjoy.

So easy, so hearty and no guilt!


Linking up with my fave!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! And you know I'm totally sold since it's made in the crock pot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Would have never thought to use salad dressing but I'm sure the juices marinate into the ingredients and final bowl looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)