Thursday, February 26, 2015

Headed to Boot camp


Good Morning Friends!


I guess I decided not show up all week...
things have been busy and I have honestly been so exhausted plus having nothing to write about makes for a very absent blogger.

anyways I am back today to share the new healthy thing I tried. One of my resolutions is to do something new for my health each week.


This week I started a new fitness avenue.

Boot camp.




I will go once a week (wednesdays- which is usually my rest day from the gym). A few teachers in my district showed interest and we got a personal trainer to come hold boot camp for an hour twice a week. (like I said i will only be going once, because I still want to hit the gym on Mondays).

I had my first one last night.
holy cow. There was lots of cardio and total body lifting.
 I was huffing and puffing and really felt like it was a great workout.

I have never really done anything like this and I am excited to see how this program starts to change my body along with continuing my gym time. I have become to routine with my workouts and I need to mix it up. I hope this helps.

Anyone else done boot camp before?

6 comments:

  1. I love boot camps! I've done a couple of them and they are the BEST for me. I love having a group of people to be miserable with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixing it up is the best way to sweat! Wish I could join you and be there to sweat in agony with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try out a boot camp class, but am so scared! I would imagine it's as tough as a Barre class, but it incorporates more cardio.

    Keep it up gurlie, you're a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our school has done a boot camp in the past. Your "try something new each week" got me into a new BarreAmped class night - thanks for giving me the motivation gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boot camps are amazing so I think you'll be surprised! I was a member of a gym that exclusively had boot camp classes & was terrified to try it. I went to a few & fell in love! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never done boot camp before. It sounds like hard work but a great work out. Good luck with your fitness plans I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future. I am going to the gym a lot at the moment as I am training for a long distance cycle ride in the summer.

    Catarina @ Wild Fitness

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)