Thursday, February 5, 2015

Green Tea {yay or nay}

Good Morning friends!!


It is a bitter cold day here in Springfield. A wintery mix blew in last night. Not much accumulation, but still freeeezing. BUT it is suppose to be 70 degrees on saturday..

yeah only in Missouri.

Anyways I wanted to bring you another post about a new healthy 'thing' i am doing. I have said before that each week i want to try at least one new healthy thing, to make this year my best year yet.

I have always been a tea drinker, well at least an extra sweet tea drinker. While it tastes good, it is not helping me get rid of my muffin top. So as I was browsing my local organic store I wandered over to the tea section. Which let me tell you is really overwhelming! I stood there for like 10 minutes trying to decide.

I eventually picked out a pomegranate raspberry green tea. I know green tea has so many benefits so I thought I would try it out and let me tell you. LOVE.



of course I wish it was sweeter, but I actually do enjoy it. Personally I like it really hot, once it gets cooler/room temp I am not a fan of it so much.

Any tea suggestions? I want to try more.


How are you being healthy this week?

1 comment:

  1. Green tea is one of the best things (other than water of course) that you can drink, so many anti-oxidants. I also love chai tea.. yummmmm :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)