Thursday, January 8, 2015

One Step at a Time

So as part of my resolutions I am challenging myself to do one new healthy thing a week. It can range from big to something small. I want to try new things to make myself healthier and to do that I have to branch out of my comfort zone.




I am thinking about making this a weekly thing. I want to keep myself responsible and dedicated. I also would love if other people posted their own healthy actions or left comments. This way I, along with others can get ideas. I don't want our resolutions to die.

Anyways onto my healthy 'thing'. These can be fitness, food, anything related.

This week. I have challenged myself to plank.



Planking is a great a whole body exercise. Planking sucks, duh. But I know it can work wonders. My goal is every day i workout ( I have 5 days scheduled) to plank 4 times for 45 seconds. Yes I know that is not that long, but I gotta start somewhere.

So far I have fulfilled my goal and have planked each day I have made it to the gym.


What healthy think have you done this week?





3 comments:

  1. Love it! I have this is why we plank to the "This is How We Roll" song in my head now :)

    We hold a plank for a couple minutes at the beginning of each Barre class, and it's definitely making me stronger. Get at it gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhhh legit I was going to post that poem in my next blog post. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)