Friday, January 23, 2015

Happenings


Hello blogland. Can I get an amen for friday?!

It has been a while since I really posted so I thought I would share the happenings as of lately.



Taco Night with our two fave couples. This happened last Friday. We had a huge fish night. I had the grilled fish (near back of table) with the fixins'. The fried fish looked sooooo good, but so does a bikini so I resisted.
as per the same with this. #teacherlife #dailystruggles
I swear there is always a cupcake being brought into my room...

but it will ALL be worth it because...

WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE!!!
We (D & I) along with jen and cody as well as our other couple friend, Krysta and Zach booked a 5 day cruise in June. We will be going through Carnival and going to Cozumel and the Yucatan. Any Cruise tips are much appreciated as none of us has ever been.

Over the weekend D, Jen, Cody and myself drove to Arkansas and went to a little town called Eureka Springs. We walked around the shops, got lunch and just enjoyed the GORGEOUS weather.


Jen and I
Outside the Crescent Hotel. We didn't stay just wanted to look around. It is said to be haunted..

There has been many workouts

Plus a lot of cooking We had seafood night at our house on Monday. Parmesan Tilapia with grilled asparagus and shrimp over brown rice and quinoa combo


What have you been up to?
Enjoy your weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your cruise!!! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy for the cruise, you are going to have a BLAST! If you have any questions about cruising let me know.. between H and I we have been on over 13 cruises ;-)

    My biggest advice is don't overpack, you'll live in bathing suits and coverups by day and at night in sundresses for dinner and if you have a formal night on your cruise a nice cocktail dress. Also, they provide beach and bath towels so no need to pack those. Bring your own case of water as bottled water is very expensive on the ship and you will need it. Depending on the cruise line you can bring one bottle of wine/champagne per person on board. Open it in your stateroom (if you forget a wine key, room service can bring you one along with wine glasses), because they'll charge you a corkage fee in the main dining room.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)