Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Everyone has one

Resolutions. 


There are probably 345390570 posts about resolutions out there.
I get it.

but helllllooooo its the new year. I have seen so many memes/posts on social media about how people are annoyed with the 'new year, new me' stuff floating around. People are already posting about how they are going to be annoyed by busy gyms etc etc.

I get it.

A lot of people post resolutions, join gyms yadda yadda yadda and then do not stick to it.  HOWEVER, what about those that do stick with it? They are changing their lives for the better and there ain't nothin wrong with that. So yes, will I be slightly annoyed if the treadmill/machine etc is not available to me this week, this month. yes. BUT I know what it's like to start out on healthier lifestyle. It is hard. Really hard. Hell, i am still struggling and no where near perfect or where I want to be. But everyone has to start somewhere. I am not going to bash someone for having goals. I have had that done to me, and it sucks.

I love fresh beginnings. It is just so exciting.

So today I am here to share with you some of my goals, or resolutions for 2015.



+ Better Skincare. I want to make sure I am taking better care of my skin and moisturizing and using quality products on my face and body.

+ Drink more water.  A LOT more. I feel like I do drink a lot, but I still want to up it especially at school.

+Lose another 20-25 lbs. Plain and simple. I will be in the my goal range if i do. I do not want to be a slave to the scale but I also want to be healthy.

+Lift Heavier. I want to continue to sculpt out my shoulders and arms & I wanna  get 'dat ass'

+Do more DIY

+Do one new healthy thing a week (I am thinking of making it a weekly post, thoughts)

+Run 10 miles without stopping. I went from barely 1 mile to 6.2 miles without stopping in 2014. 2015 is gonna be building those miles.

+Get my 5k under 30 minutes

+Save, I need to be better with my cash monies, especially if D and I want to get a house someday, I need to save.

+Focus on the here and now and worry about the future less

+Meal plan better/try new foods and experiment with recipes

+Make my bed more often

+Read more books

+Have better patience & look for the positive with my kids at school



I know there are a lot, but some are smaller and some are bigger. I just want to be better.
What are your goals?

6 comments:

  1. My goals are: to be more inspiring, do more for others, give more, love more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to drinking more water and saving more $$... two awesome goals that I'll join you on ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drinking more water was one of my goals last year and I think I've actually been doing pretty well!! I wish that my body has a little scale on it, though, tell me when I need to top off with more h20. ;)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I also have another domain link for the help
    Republicdayimages.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica graham london watches
    REPLICA GRAHAM LONDON TOURBILLOGRAPH TRACKMASTER 2TWTB.B03A WATCH
    Details of the watch:

    Item No.: 2TWTB.B03A

    Case: steel with black PVD

    Diameter: 47 mm

    Strap: rubber or croco

    mechanism: automatic

    Size: men

    replica watches for sale
    Sixteen years ago, two young men born and raised in the Swiss watch town of La Chaux-de-Fonds and working in the watch industry teamed up with the notion of getting their own watch brand. The question confronting Eric Loth and Pierre-André Finazzi was which brand? The Swiss names they wanted, they couldn’t afford. The French brands they could afford, they didn’t want.

    On a lark, they decided to look into British watch names. They took what amounted to a horological field trip to England and discovered a rich chapter of watch history they didn’t know existed. The two Swiss were shocked to learn that the mechanical watch as we know it today was essentially an English invention.

    replica swiss watches for men
    Loth and Finazzi founded British Masters in 1995, having acquired the rights to use the names of several of Britain’s most acclaimed, albeit now obscure, master watchmakers. Today, British Masters, headquartered in La Chaux-de-Fonds, is run by Loth (pronounced Lote). (Finazzi left the firm and created a British master-inspired firm of his own, Ellicott SA, in La Chaux-de-Fonds, named after John Ellicott, 1706-1772.)

    Loth’s British Masters has two brands: Graham and Arnold. Graham is George Graham, Honest George Graham, as he was known, one of the most illustrious (and apparently one of the nicest) watchmakers in British history. “It was George Graham,” writes Harvard historian David Landes is his magnificent book on watch history, “Revolution in Time,” “who, more than anyone else, was responsible for Britain’s horological preeminence in the first half of the 18th century.”

    fashionsalewatch.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)