Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I am not a school marm..


Obviously I am NO fashionista like kate. HOWEVER, i have been putting together, in my opinion, cuter work outfits rather than the dress pants and cardigan (my go-to). I always joke with D that sometimes I feel like an old school marm, however I feel like I have been stepping it up..lately.

I thought I would share some of my creations.



Shirt// old navy pants//f21
Blazer// Gordmans Pants//Walmart 

Pants// target Top// khols

Vest & Shirt//Old Navy Jeans//Gap

I am so obsessed with vest right now. I want them all.
I got the black one on black friday and am now on the hunt for an army green one. I need one that is not super poofy but more flat aka flattering on my bod.

What have you been wearing lately? Anything I need to add to my closet?

2 comments:

  1. First of all ... you are too sweet! Second of all you look fabulous, especially loving that vest in the last pic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your looks! I'm always on the look out for work outfit inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)