Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Being festive

Happy Christmas Eve!!

I cannot believe tomorrow is already Christmas. D and I are having a romantic date night in tonight and just spending time with each other. I am super excited!

Today Katie & I thought we would do a little unofficial blog hop about how we decorated for Christmas. I hadn't showed you guys and since D and I now live together it is decorated a little different. Now we live in an apartment so I do not have a lot of space to work with but I love our little home and hope you enjoy.




Our table


Coffee Table


Counter Top into kitchen
Side table
Font door
Spare bathroom
one of my fave ornaments


I love snowmen as  you can tell and that is sort of my theme for my decorations. I have other decorations but i wanted to give you an overview.

How did you decorate?

2 comments:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)