Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Thanksgiving Recap?

Okay so turkey day was only a week ago, so I cannot be that behind, right??

Well anyways, here is my break, ala photos




My new mani, I AM obsessed with the ring finger glitter fade.
My sister Emily & I on Thanksgiving
D & I
The feast, NOOMMZZ
My little cousins and I :)

Post Turkey Day Run, it was COLLLLD!!
Black Friday shopping OOTD
A little Vino on black friday night to relax
Staying on track & not eating amazing cinnamon rolls my mom made.
I saw some of my college girlfriends for dinner or Saturday, my OOTN
uh, yum.

Brunch before we left on Sunday. My mom rocks.



Overall it was amazing & i loved being home. 12 more school days until Christmas Break.
BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that mani! SO CUTE!!!! And, of course, I love all of your outfits. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm did you do that mani yourself? If so I need to know how! Your pictures are so cute! I've missed coming around here!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)