Friday, December 19, 2014

5 for Friday!

EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY BEFORE BREAK!! As of 12:15 today I will be officially on Christmas vacay until January 5th! Oh it feels so good.

Today is 'Polar Express Day' for our school. A local bank in town is doing EVERYTHING. We are going to have 5 different stations and the kids rotate and do different things at each. For example, there is a hot chocolate bar, ornament making, we have someone coming in to read the book etc.

They are going to love it. PLUS I don't have to do anything. I just get to participate and play.
YES.

Then after school (well at 12:30 when we get to leave) a bunch of us are going for an early happy hour!! Perfect way to start break, i'd say.


alright enough bragging, let's get down to business.


1. Presents. I am getting close to being done. I am finishing D up tomorrow when Jen & I go shopping. Then I have my dad which I am ordering tickets online and a few more for my sister. Then i am DONE!

2. Snow. Where is it? Not here, Last year, I think I went a total of 8 days to school in December. This year. ALL OF THEM. I need at least one snow day, right?

3. Running Shoes. I really want new ones. Here are a few I am lusting.




*Note, I am not saying I need, but want.*

4. Christmas music is on full blast all day. My poor kids at school are so over hearing it. I can't help it. i am obsessed.

5. Gumbo my love made on Wednesday!


It was so dang good!!



alrighty happy friday folks!
Enjoy it!


Linking up hereeee.


5 comments:

  1. Polar Express day sounds like a blast! I hope you enjoy your break. Also, I'm thinking D needs to do a guest post and share his recipe; that gumbo looks amaaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crappers you get a huge Christmas break! When I was a kid I recall getting a half day on December 23rd and we'd be back the day after New Years :-P

    Have a fabulous weekend my dear and finish that Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoooray for christmas break! i lovey our running shoes and that gumbo makes me hungry! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Peanut Butter & Co. giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that a local bank organized everything for ya'lls Polar Express 1/2 day! We had a full Friday, but had the Lomie Bowl (teachers vs. our school football players) and our class party. So we really only "taught" for maybe an hour or so out of the day. It was so much fun. Cheers for being on winter vaca!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)