But with that being said I am giving you my 5 for friday!
1. Hunting Widow. Have you heard that term before? Well basically hunting season is in full swing. Rifle season starts this weekend which mean D will be out with his brothers hunting both Saturday & Sunday morning. They leave at roughly 4:45AM...uh yeah this girl will be rolling right over and falling back asleep. I actually am not going to mind too much because I have lots of cleaning/shopping to do this weekend.
reminder, how cute he is as a hunter. #awwww #imgross&mushy
2. Vests. I NEED ONE, NOW. Stat. all the kinds.
3. My frient Tessa is expecting twin next spring and is having her baby shower tomorrow. I am so excited to go because, i mean come one. How stinkin' cute is it to buy little baby things?
4. It is suppose to snow tomorrow. The weather has been bitter cold the past week. I say, BRING IT ON!
5. Only 5 more school days until I HAVE AN ENTIRE WEEK OFFFFF! We are going to STL for thanksgiving and I cannot wait :)
Happy friday loves!
Linking up here.