Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Start the hallelujah chorus. We made to Friday!


I am so glad because this has been such a long week! I am counting down until 4:00 because then I get to head to happy hour with some teacher frannnnns. Margs & Chips & Queso.




yup.

I am ready for sleeping in and gettin out n about this weekend. The weather is suppose to be  gorgeous fall temps. PLUS NO RAIN!!!! FINALLY! It has been so gross and rainy out this week that I am about to go bananas.

Anyways here are a few faves from the week.


This jam.

My new bulletin board for fall outside my classroom



This Crock Pot Recipe. I made it Wednesday. It was SOOO good :)


This cute boy.


cue #grossgush



have a wonderful friday.
Follow along on my shenanigans at Sarah71389 on IG!


ALSO if anyone knows any pumpin' jams i can add to my workout playlist, lemme know!!I am doing a long run on saturday & I want some new stuff.




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bulletin board outside your classroom. So freakin' cute! I am ready for 4pm, too! Going to the movies with a girlfriend tonight! wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday gurlie! Enjoy those happy hour dranks and sleeping in :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I hear you! I was so worried that the super gross weather would follow us into the weekend, but it's SO beautiful outside! (although rather chilly, brrr - bringing out all the scarves and hats!)
    Enjoy!
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)