Monday, October 13, 2014

Apple Butter Makin' Days

How is it already Monday?
 I literally just left work...

anyways, as always it was fast weekend. Spent pretty much all of it with my main squeeze. It was nice to have zero 'have to' plans and we got to whatever we felt like.

So yeah, there were no pictures from Friday because I fell asleep at 8pm... I'm wild. Join my party, only if you can hang.



D & I went to a town close by for a yearly even called ' Apple Butter Makin' Days' it's basically a huge all weekend festival! I had never been and I wanted to experience it at least once. It was rainy & cold but wonderful! I indulged too much on kettle corn, sweet tea & loaded cheese fries.
 
The we watched the cards get best Saturday night, booooo!
we are cute...


My boyfriend is..special. This is his dancing oven mitt dance! Good thing he doesn't read this bc he'd kill me for posting it ;)

Sunday 
A coffee on the cold Sunday as I grocery shopped.
Meal prep. Wine makes it better
Once Upon a Time, my guilty pleasure.

and then last night was finished off with watchin those birds win with a 9th inning walk off!
BOOOOOM!

Add in binge watching 'The Following'on Netflix was a big part of the weekend.

There ya have it!
Very relaxing, exactly how I like it!! How was your weekend ?!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!! Don't you get today off for the holiday? I can't remember how schools work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine makes everything better! Looks like the perfect cozy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard that saying before about a well spent Sunday making for a week of content but it's so true! A good Sunday is way more important to the start of my week than Monday morning! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love The Following! How are you doing on Gossip Girl?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)