Monday, September 29, 2014

The Next Chapter

I hate Mondays.
I really do. Why must weekends be so short? Especially this last one.

I am officially, totally, 100 percent moved in with D. Not a single thing is left in my old place :)
it is a very bittersweet feeling because I had a lot of memories in that place. D & I's first holiday season, the place we said 'i love you' first and many other things.

BUT the new chapter we are embarking on is so exciting!!
eeeek :)

My parents came in Friday evening and helped us with the last little bit of stuff and the we spent the days out n about enjoying the gorgeous weather.

anyways here a is a few photos from the weekend


Blendicano for my friday professional development.

D surprised me friday night with my own special key instead of the plain old spare key.


OOTD for saturday

Farmer's Market bound!

After the Farmer's Market, we did a few last loads then headed to Gordmans where I picked up this cute sign :) Fall decorations are going up this week!! (Flowers & Pumpkins from the farmer's market.)

Saturday night D and I went to Texas Roadhouse with the parents.

Sunday we went to antique store/indoor flea market and wandered around for a  bit.

The first cocoa of the season :)
Sunday Night Blues... :/

Overall it was a great weekend and I am so excited to officially be living with D. I am ready for this week to accomplish goals and get more gym time in!

Let's kill this week!!

8 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and D. Glad you are all moved in. I can't wait to come visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekends always go by way too fast! But soooo excited for you and D.. and loving your pretty little key :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now im craving an iced drink from Starbucks. What's in a blendicano?

    ReplyDelete
  4. baaaah yay moving in!

    i totally spent the weekend helping my best friend move in with her boyfriend. i wish you both luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for moving in!! Pics of the new digs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww getting the key like that was so sweet! I hope the next few weeks of adjustment go well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, I completely hear you: MONDAYS MUST DIE. Even if the day itself goes well (which mine totally didn't yesterday), it's still super depressing knowing you have a whole three more days to get through before Friday! :p Also - SUPER cute key! Love it!
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  8. How thoughtful of D to get you your own personal key! Aww! So happy you are in this place in your life! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)