Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Overalls & Chocolate Mask

Three-Day Weekends should be an every other week..every week thing.

I mean can i get an amen?


So this was a fabulous three day weekend and I can't complain  too much about starting on Tuesday & I have meetings on Thursday, so I'll have a substitute. So realllly this week should totally fly by.

it should.
Anyways here is a look at my weekend! Sorry if you follow me on IG, because a few are repeats.


Friday

Heading to school.  Jeans & a tshirt on Fridays, yep. I love it.

Jen & I got the boys tickets to see Turnpike Troubadours on Friday. We started at our favorite Mexican Restaurant which of course meant margs were needed :)
Jen & I waiting for the boys in the truck.
My Honey :)
Jen & I before the concert started.
Yeah they wore overalls..obviously we were thrilled. Good thing we kinda sorta like 'em.
They were awesome We were general admission and ended up getting right down front :)

Saturday

Dave & I were up and movin early & hit garage sales in the morning!
We also ran a few errands which included heading to the mall where D treated me to an Auntie Anne's pretzel.



There was lots of napping & we watched netflix all evening. I also have been watching Beauty Vloggers on youtube. #nerd

Sunday
We woke up & hit the gym early. I have been feeling sicky so I was hoping to sweat it out! I actually do feel a bit better.

I did a chocolate mask to refresh. I won't lie, i wanted to eat it, it smelled soooo good.

D's parents came over Sunday night for spaghetti. But i was too busy playing hostess to take any pictures. #fail.

Monday
We were big ole bums all day. Naps, grocery shopping & meal planning happened though. The weather was GORGEOUS so we had a BBQ at Jen & Codys!

There ya go! That is my weekend!
Phew, It went toooo fast. as always.

What did you guys do this weekend?







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome weekend- and yes, all weekends should have at least 3 days. It is just so much easy to relax when you have that extra day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing weekend, and yes margs are always a great idea :-D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)