Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Currently

HEYO!

Um it's already Wednesday, and I love it. Tomorrow I have a sub because I have meetings. I won't lie, it will be nice to have a day where I am not teaching and I can sit and learn about a few things. HOWEVER, i seriously cannot think of a job where there is more to do when you miss a day than when you are actually there doing your job.

UGH. prepping sub plans is exhausting (poppin in a movie is a thing of the past people).


BUTTTT just gotta make it through today & power through Friday and I get happy hour with teacher friends :) #drank


I need to stop hash-tagging in posts. I am so annoying.

So anyways since I was so MIA for over a week, I thought I'd fill ya in on a few things going on currently.


{Drinking} H2O, a lot of it. Also, LOVING those blendicanos that I posted about last week. Look it up on IG. Its a guilt free starbucks drink. If I get my workouts in during the week, I treat myself to one on Friday

{Watching} We finished the Following a little while ago, and i am OBSESSED. Once Upon a Time season 3 just got out on Netflix, so I will be watching that this weekend.

{Wanting} to sleep in. Things have been so crazy and so busy at work, I have been up at 5:30 every day and at school before 7. (I know that many of you get up then or earlier, but holy cow it's exhausting)

{Eating} A lot of peaches. They are SO dang good and walmart gas HUMONGO ones this week. I loaded up. Oh I also tried a Luna Bar for breakfast yesterday & it was yummy


{Reading} I literally have had zero time to read for pleasure, but the chapter book we are reading right now is "Ramona the Pest" by Beverly Cleary

{Excited for} FALL! All things pumpkin, scarves, boots and leggings. Don't hate me kate :)

{Listening} a lot of disney music. I compiled a list on Spotify that I play for my kiddos




There ya have it!
What are you currently up to?

2 comments:

  1. Apparently Starbucks can refuse to make that drink. The one on my way to work will not make it. But, no big - I don't go to Starbucks that often anyway. I just wanted to try it.

    I am trying to watch Once Upon A Time - I'm on season 2. I loved season 1, but just slowly lost interest. I dunno. The Following though - cannot wait for the next season!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)