Wednesday, September 24, 2014

5 for Wednesday

happy friday :)

HALLELUJAH we are a mid week! I am so stinkin' exhausted! Ready for the weekend fasho.


so in case you were wondering, 10-12 hour days are no fun! The kiddos were actually pretty good, just lots and lots on my plate currently. BUT I am pushing through

BUT I am here today to share 5 thannngs.


{1} I know I have been a bag bloggy friend bc I haven't had time to read or comment your blogs. I plan on catching up this weekend/end I haven't forgotten about you guys & feel so behind :/ NO BUENO

{2} I hit 30lbs down a few weeks ago and I told myself once I hit 30lbs down I'd buy a pair of legit cowboy boots...and I finally got to PFI and got these beauties.



{3}Dark Chocolate Chips melted over apples with a bit of peanut butter (like a tsp ish) is my new ave dessert. #healthynom



{4} I have an exciting announcement that I hope i get to share next week :)

{5}And just a few funnies to get you through this hump day!






Happy Wednesday! Thanks for sticking around while I try to find a balance and get back in my blogging groove

XO


6 comments:

  1. 1. I am excited about your announcement.
    2. That dessert looks good.
    3. LOVE your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Big Bang funny! SOOOOOOOOO happy for you with your weight loss goals! It's been so inspiring to watch you through this journey and see you succeed! Perfect way to treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots! And the "made with love" Ecard is fantastic. Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the boots gurlie, you've been doing AWESOME! And that dessert sounds like a fabulous idea, totally trying it out this weekend.

    And you know I love that Vernon Dursley ecard... spot on :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting down 30lbs! Sara, that's awesome! Go girl!

    That dessert looks delicious.

    Can't wait to hear the exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. baaah i hate waiting for surprises! tell meeeee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)