Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Under the Sea

SOOOOO I had a post that was scheduled for right before school started for a look around my room, but it failed...and i just realized it!  #fail


in all honesty I was saddened when i thought no one had commented on how awesome my room is.
lol jk

well kinda ;)

but without further ado, this is what my room looks like at the moment




From my table


My Writing Process Wall


Stations


The Library




My desk


Today we have building meetings all day and then my darlings start tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the library part of your room. Looks like a place I would love to get comfy and read at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute! Isn't it so disheartening when you think no one has commented, but then really relieving when you realize it's because your blog actually didn't post? I love your writing process wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Another fabulous room for another fabulous year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! I like it! How is it with these walls for decorating? It looks like it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it looks great! I bet your kiddos love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)