Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pencils, Crayons, & Markers OH MY!

Is it really wednesday?? This week is flying by!

I have been up at school working in my classroom! I had to pack it all up in May because we were getting new windows...so it was like starting ALL over.

BUT I have gotten a lot done! Jen came and helped me on Monday and my parents and D are coming to help me on Saturday! I am so lucky to have people helping me :)


Other than, not a lot is going on! I thought I'd check in with you and give ya a little update since I haven't been showing up all week...yikes. #badblogger

Here is a little iphone dump for ya, because pictures are better than words, right?

What it looked like when I first walked in on Monday
Yesterday before I left

I have been getting some good gym time in!

D & I started 'The Following' on Netflix, it is SOOOOO dang good!
There has been mini golfing with Jen & Cody!
We also went to our local organic store and picked up a few things!



So there ya go, that is what has been going on with me! What have you been up to??


6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love that you have a picture of you and D on your desk at school! :) And The Following is SO good. It just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I'll have to check that show out - I haven't seen it! (and am ALWAYS looking for new shows to watch) :)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I would love setting up a classroom. I was at staples today and wanted to buy all the things I didn't even need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the colors in your classroom, such a bright and cheery place :)

    I need to start the Following, but I'm finishing up OITNB first which is also addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is so bright & cheery!

    The Following...oh my word...Luke & I are obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love looking at the classroom!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)