Friday, August 29, 2014

5 on a Friday

FRIDAY!!!!

HOLLLLLLA! HOLY SMOKES!
I literally didn't think I was going to make it. the beginning of school is EXHAUSTING!
Let me tell ya!


I am pooped.
exhausted. BUT I have a concert to go to tonight. We are going to see 'Turnpike Troubadours' with the boys tonight. Jen & I surprised the boys with tickets because they LOVE this band...and well those cutsie boys deserve it after having to deal with our beginning of school drama llama selves.


I am pretty excited...mostly because I have a cute outfit ;)

so anywhoos here is my 5 for Friday!


{1} THIS SONG.


OBSESSED DOESN'T BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT. Legit on repeat.


{2} I ran 4 straight miles AGAIN Monday. I killed it. I did it a few weeks ago, but I had been focusing on speed instead of distance for the past few weeks, but i wanted to see if I could do it again, and BOOM i did it! I also ran 3 miles on Wednesday, 2 of which were at the fastest I have ever ran...ever. Am i becoming a runner?



{3}Where the eff is fall? These 98 degree days need to GTFO. I want 50s and scarf weather. Fall where are you friend?



{4} Blendicano. If you follow any fitness instagrams, I am sure you have heard of it. Order it. Its great and there is no guilt for drinking a starbucks.

{5} 3 day weekends.  I have been needing this, bad. Come on 3pm



Happy Friday ladies :)
have a good one. Follow along for the fun at Sarah71389 on IG.




2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Fall weather. I HATE the heat. Have a wonderful weekend friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now gurlie don't go rushing fall... you're going to miss these summer days when the polar vortex returns ;-)

    And congrats gurlie on the running, I can't run to save my life so I'm always super impressed when others run several miles at a time. That's awesome!

    Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)