Monday, July 7, 2014

Red, White & Blue Shenans

GOOOOD MORNING!
Mondays are always the pits, well for working people ;)
but since I am not working, I get to head to the pool with some fellow teacher friends this afternoon!

I am here to share my weekend with ya! I love the 4th of July and this year did not disappoint.

Friday

D & I hit the gym by 8:30 and got a great workout in before heading out for the shenans.
During the day we headed to the lake, which totally lucky for us, NO ONE was at the spot we were at.  I mean look at the view. GORGEOUS. The weather was perfect too. Warm, but not ungodly hot.
 The girls of the trip ( LtoR) Jen, ME, Lindsey, Cindy (Cody's mom)
Candid :)

D & I
I want to go back asap!

After the lake, we headed home around 5 or so to grill out and do some fireworks. I unfortunately was too busy enjoying it, that I didn't take any photos of fireworks.. :( but I did get this cute one of D & i
Whiskey ginger ales & a bonfire.
Perfect way to end our evening.


WELP, that was about it.
Saturday & Sunday i was a HUGE bum. I literally watched TV and worked on school stuff all day saturday, then got sushi with some of the girls I used to work with.

Sunday, D & i netflix binged.

#boring

BUT it is Monday now, and I love the feeling of starting fresh :)
Make it a good one friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love all the awesome outdoor 4th festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lake picture is gorgeous, looks like a fabulous weekend gurlie :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)