Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Midi Rings--these are my confessions

Happy Hump Day!

Mid way through the week which also means yoga tonight :) i am really growing to like it. I always feel very 'stretched' after! Especially since I do Monday morning workouts that include killing my leggies. Which I am actually heading to here in about 30 minutes.


Anyways, since it's Wednesday, I am here to confess my sins. Okay that is dramatic. It's not really my sins, but I do have some confessions.


+ I bought this Midi Ring. At first, I thought this style as AWFUL. I was judgey. BUT the more I say it the more  I liked them. I picked this one up in Galveston & wore it to sushi last weekend.

9
+ H2O is  going down a lot smoother with this guy!


LOVE IT! 8 dollllas at walmart! I have been polishing off 2-3 of these throughout the day

+ I am almost one with Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I have decided to start Gossip Girl after it's done. I won't lie, I am sad that I am almost done with Once Upon A Time & have to wait til the Fall for the next season to get on Netflix.

+ I have been a crafting maniac for my classroom. Hobby Lobby has got to be getting sick of me.


Are you confessing?!
Have a great Wednesday!!



Vodka and Soda

12 comments:

  1. I love midi rings! I had an awesome one and I lost it. I need to get another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is cute! I wonder how it would look on my fingers... AND I love those "mason" jars that WalMart has. I bought a big drink dispenser that is the same brand a few months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love midi rings, but I have such odd shaped fingers that I can't wear them. What a problem .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nail color and the ring!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love midi rings but I think the "midi" part of my finger is too small because they always fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just finished watching drop dead diva on netflix. i cant wait for the last season to be added...so im currently looking for a new show. ive already watched 90210, so maybe ill give gossip girl a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love midi rings! but I'm having a hard time finding them locally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never bought or owner a midi ring. Nothing against them, I just never have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to get a midi ring so I don't suffer with FOMO but I just haven't found one that I like enough yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun cup definitely motivates me to drink more water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that midi ring is so cute!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)