Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm Feelin 25

HEYO! Happy Wednesday!

So some of you know I turned 25 on Sunday.
yeah.. 25. UGHHHH.

Anyways, I am here to share some of the happenings over the weekend. It was a combo of relaxing & fun. The perfect mix.
There was a lot of naps, and that is something I like :)



{1} Friday I got my nails did. 
{2} D & his brother & Cody went gigging, so I stayed in and watched Netflix
{3} Saturday D & I got up early and headed to the farmers market to get some goodies
{4} Jen & Cody were having a garage sale, so we stopped by to chat

{1} I got my self a little birthday present, new ink :)
{2} D took me to my favorite Italian place for my bday dinner
{3} My new dress is from Charming Charlies, the back is to die for
{4} We ended up at our favorite Karaoke Bar with friends after dinner

{1} Sunday was my birthday, feeling 25 :)
{2} We took a long drive around the ozarks, love spending time with this guy
{3} & {4} we ended up at his parents for dinner, and got to spend time with this little cutie :)



SO now I feel part of the oldies club
HAHA :)


8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new tat!!! Happy Belated Birthday girl!!! 25 aint nothin' - one of the best years of my life! Hope it is for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday! 25 looks good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oldies club?! HAHAHA. I will be 29 this year. shut up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated love! And you are NOT old, I'll be 31 next month yipes!

    P.S. Your nails are fabulous, loving all your nail art lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like the perfect birthday weekend to me.

    you two are just too dang cute!! so happy you are SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Looks like a fabulous birthday weekend. :)
    I feel ya on being that old....I have two months still though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful birthday weekend! It looks like you had a great one! Love your new tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)