Thursday, July 24, 2014

Finding the Strength

Good Morning!

Today I am helping my friend Jessica in her classroom. This will be her first year teaching & I am so excited for her. Plus setting up classrooms is SO fun and is going to get me even more motivated to work in my room.

ANYWAYS, one of my fave new bloggers (okay she isn't new, but newer to me) Jessi has her own July Challenge devoted to fitness and I am excited to participate today!

I told you guys last week that I really want to focus on getting gorgeous guns. I want to have nice arms and shoulders. I am still obvi working lower body, but I need to have goals and something on the horizon to work for it.

it motivates me & meeting goals is SO exciting!

SOOOO today I wanted to share some exercises I am doing to sculpt and strengthen my arms.

Shoulder Raises



Tricep Push Down


Bicep Curls



Tricep Extension


So that is how I am increasing my strength and muscle. What are you doing? Do you have any other arm exercises you like??


2 comments:

  1. you look awesome - keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strength training! It's my workout of choice. I like overhead/military press a lot with shoulder raises. Love seeing other girls who weight train =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)