Well it's friday and that is ALWAYS a good thing? Ammmmm i Right? We are headed to the river this weekend for a float! My friend Alex is here (she got in last night) and we are heading to Branson for a little winery action and lunch!
I mean if that isn't a great Friday, I don't know what it is.
Now as we all know I recently turned 25. I had a few goals I wanted to accomplish by the time I turned 25. Needless to say I didn't get them all done. BUT I did get quite a few.
So I want to be more focused this year and accomplish goals. Therefore I put together a list of (yes you guessed it) 26 things I want to do by the time I turn 26. Some goals are bigger than others, while others are simple.
26 by 26
1. Try 5 new recipes a month
2. Go outside my comfort zone and try new workouts/machines at the gym
3. Stay caught up with all grading/filing for the 2014-2015 school year
4. Visit the Arch
5. Go to a Blues Game
6. Plan workouts/meal for each week
7. Be more organized with my money and what I spend
8. Add more to my savings account each month
9. Clean my bathrooms EVERY week
10. Shoot a gun (D needs to get on this)
11. Lost another 15-20lbs
12. Meal Prep (at least for part of the week) each Sunday
13. Get up and eat breakfast with D 2-3 times a week (NOT eating on the go/at school every day)
14. Re-Read the Harry Potter Books
15. Start and finish all Gossip Girl Seasons on Netflix
16. Learn how to curl my hair successfully with a straightener
17. Get a professional massage
18. Complete 5 DIY projects
19. Finish all lesson plans before leaving school on Friday for the 2014-2015 school year
20. Try 5 new restaurants in Springfield
21. Build my arms and shoulders. I want them to be well sculpted and look great, when NOT flexing
22. Try 'Meatless Mondays' for a month
23. Take D on a nice date once a month for the entire year
24. Go to Silver Dollar City
25. Carve a Pumpkin (I haven't done this in YEARS)
26. Pray in thankfulness instead of asking
What goals do you have for the next year?
Have a fab weekend ladies!