Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Bucket List

well here I am on my second day of summer.

I can get used to this.
However, have I been able to sleep in?
nope.

Up before 8 two days in a row..
gtfo of here with that.

anyways I know it's tuesday which mean means I typically link up for Tough It Out Tuesday and all fitness related things.

i sat down to write... and womp womp. I didn't have anything to write. I am still working out, my eating has been not been bad, but not great either. I went grocery shopping last night and stocked up on all the produce my fridge can hold... so i am still here doin my thannnng

but nothing post worthy.


So as I was lounging around yesterday, I started thinking about what I want to want accomplish this summer

so here ya go--

Summer Bucket List




-Going on vacation (duh this shiz is already booked...I am looking for guest posters, if you are interested)

-Read at least 5 books

-Reach my 30lb lost goal by my birthday (July 13, I am about 7lbs away)

-DIY a new table-scape, a new collage/something above couch

- Run 3.5 miles straight without any stops (only .40 to go)

-Organize my teaching files and get all the at-home things I can do, get done.

-Clean out & organize my closet

- Go to a STL Cards game

-Get a professional massage

-Go on at least one float trip



Whats on your summer bucket list?




5 comments:

  1. Love your list! And I would be happy to guest post for you while you're away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have a few summer plans: mainly VISIT YOU! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I've never had a professional massage. I need to add that to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Where are you going on vacay lady? And you already know I'm down to guest post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list , I posted mine yesterday !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)